You might agree that there is nothing more frustrating than struggling to pull an outfit together first thing in the morning and feeling like you’ve got “nothing to wear”, despite having a packed hanging rail, and drawers jammed with clothes. This is an all-too-familiar daily experience for many of us, and can trigger feelings of depression, anger, anxiety and frustration, especially when we are under pressure to be out of the house by a certain time.
During this session I will teach you understanding clothes, fabrics, colours and accessories, and how they all come together to create our overall ‘image’.
Benefits for you:
- cabinet which is organize and ordered
- body shape and colour analysis
- clarity about who we are and what we want to portray
- focus on your image and what is needed to create and maintain it
- greater awareness of your shopping habits
- more effective and efficient habits moving forwards
If you wish we can create a series of “capsules wardrobes”.